I’m creating social media app where people can upload videos.
- How to add validate before sending video? (or converter to cut videos to some size, for example up to 50mb)
- Where can I keep media in Pro account to be able to store more videos? Few Gb.
Nobody will help? Please support, provide me info.
- I don’t think it is possible to check for file size before uploading it to Adalo db
- upload of large-sized files may not work well due to timeouts (I don’t have detailed info how this work from technical side, but it seems there are some timeouts for upload process)
- to avoid keeping media files in Adalo storage, you can move them to AWS S3 (for example). The logic will be something like: upload file to Adalo → run Custom Action calling Integromat scenario → in this scenario move the file to S3.
I remember that @JL_LJ had made a tutorial on that, but I can’t find it at the moment.
Best regards, Victor.
Thanks for the callout @Victor ,
I do have a method with Integromat, you can find here Storing Media in AWS S3 with Integromat and Adalo - YouTube
I have a better method, but I am involved in a very big project in other platform that I didn’t have time for more videos. I hope in next 2 weeks I get back in track.