Why "Includes Logged In User" is not displayed unless it is many-to-many

Hello everyone.
I would like to ask a question because there was something I didn’t understand when using Adalo’s Toggle.
A relationship is created between “User” and “Factory”.
If you make “User” and “Factory” many-to-many, “What does this toggle?” > “Includes Logged In User” will be displayed.
However, when I make “User” and “Factory” many-to-one, “Includes Logged In User” is not displayed.
I believe that if there are many “Users”, it will be displayed in both many-to-many and many-to-one formats.

Why is “Includes Logged In User” not displayed unless “User” and “Factory” are many-to-many?

Hello, the difference in the (One to Many) relationship in your case, is that you should update the current user. When updating the current user you can add the (Current factory) to the relationship. So it doesn’t need a toggle you can add it as a normal action on any component in the screen.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know.

I found out that I have to update the Current User.
However, the screen configuration of the app I am currently creating is
Login screen → Main page.

In this case, the item Current User will not be displayed.
(Logged In User is displayed.)

When moving from the login screen to the main page, is it possible to make the Toggle item clicked by each user different?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.