Hi all, after working on our yoga studio booking app for about a month, we’re finally releasing it for beta testing for our yogis!
After beta testing for about a week or two, we’ll push it to Test Flight for iOS and Google Play Dev Console for the next round of beta testing. If all goes well, we’ll eventually push it as an official app for our virtual yoga studio on iOS and Android app stores!
Anyway, enough about us, please feel free to play around, sign up for a free account (new users get a free class credit to try a class with any of our instructors!), navigate around, or even visit our website.
At the user level, there are 3 types - students/yogis, instructors, and admin(s)
Features/Functions of the current app (for users)
- View class schedule without signing up for an account
- Profile set up upon signing up for an account, and a requirement accept a liability waiver
- Buy class packs that add credits with credit expiry to the user’s account to book classes
- Class schedule with booking function, book button will change to “BOOKED” if it detects that the user has already booked the class
- Filters for the class schedule according to instructors and class types
- Class cancellations to get class credit back, but late cancels are not eligible for refunds
- Users can submit testimonials to specific instructors and instructors can approve testimonials
- Class types list and individual class type details pages, clickable to send filter to schedule page
- Email notifications done with custom actions, sent using Sendinblue’s SMTP API
- Approve testimonials from students
- See upcoming and past classes, view students enrolled, remove or add students (that only belong to them)
- An overview of classes and attendance
- Buy heavily discounted class credits to support other instructors and attend their classes
- Admin can send announcements, which is accessible by all users via their profiles
- View every class attendance
- Approve testimonials
…And many more.
For those curious about how many screens there are, here’s a screenshot of the screens in the backend!
Any feedback or ideas are welcome! And I hope this could give fellow Adalolites some inspiration and ideas of what’s possible in Adalo