Zapier and Adalo

Hi,

I have created a Zapier on a new record in adalo’s database and when I add a record, zapier doesn’t trigger.

Any idea why is this happening?

Best regards,

Hello, please check the zaps history to make sure if it was triggered successfully. If the zap wasn’t triggered successfully, then you can check its configuration to make sure that’s it’s correct.

Thank you!

Zaps qere not triggered at all…

When i test it, things work fine before publishing but does not trigger when it is published and a record is added to the database

Okay, can you please let me know what is the type of the zap, and the setup made for it?

Thank you!

Here’s a print screen :slight_smile: trying to trigger when a new record is added to a database

Thank you for providing information. What is the second action after the trigger in Zapier?

Send email via zapier :slight_smile:

Seems it’s working again now… maybe servers were blocked…

Thanks for your help

You’re welcome! I’m glad to hear that it’s working again. If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

Thank you!

Messages are being throttled in zapier but no idea why… doesn’t seem there’s an error…

Any idea how I can debug?

Hello! Please check Zap logs for warnings, review trigger and actions for efficiency, verify app and API rate limits. If no issues were found, you can contact Zapier support if needed.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.