A List When Clicking A List

Hello!
I want to make so when you click a list, a new screen shows up with a list related to what you pressed on the first list, like for exemple if there is a list of different continents, and you click ¨Asia¨ it shows countries in Asia, Same with europe and all other continents
Is this possible?

Thanks

Welcome to the community @Scorpion :sunglasses:

Create a collection of Countries. Create a collection of Continents. Add a many-to-one relationship between countries and continents where continents can have multiple countries and a country belongs to 1 continent.

Screen 1, have your list of continents that links to Screen 2.
Screen 2, have a list of Countries with a primary filter: Current Continent > Countries.

3 Likes

Thanks For The Answer!
So you mean that I should have one collection with all the countries from all continents?

1 Like

never mind!
I figured it out, Thank you so much for help, I have had this problem for quite a while

It’s pretty easy to find a list of all of the countries broken down by continent. I would recommend creating a spreadsheet and importing all countries that way. Would be a little faster than manually punching in every country.

A quick google search, I found this: https://www.theisn.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/List_of_countries_and_corresponding_Council_regions.pdf

Just copy and paste the values into a spreadsheet and import the CSV into the collection. Just be sure that none of the values contain commas.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.