Adalo Community Leaders

Hello makers!

The community at Adalo is growing at a rapid pace, which is fantastic! We believe very strongly that a strong community helps to build a stronger product and we are therefore throwing our full weight into growing and supporting this community. We want to continue to support, empower and encourage all our makers who post on the forum, and in order to achieve that goal, we need your help!

Introducing: Adalo Community Leaders

Adalo Community leaders will be responsible for ensuring that the Adalo forums are a safe place (in accordance with our Community Guidelines) for the community and actively engage and participate in conversations, through providing general support if they know the answer to a question, liking positive content, marking solutions where appropriate and making new topics to engage conversation.

As a reward for their time and effort, they will be provided several perks such as a free Adalo Pro account the entire duration that they remain active as a community leader!*

Perks include:

• Free PRO membership to the Adalo platform
  • Special access to an internal slack channel where they will have direct access to members of the Adalo team**
  • Swag
  • Other fun things along the way!

*Community leader activity will be reviewed every 6 months
**This slack channel is only used to communicate directly with us regarding community related issues.

How can you get involved?

We have an internal process for surfacing these leaders (Hint: It’s to do with positive activity in the forums) and reach out personally to ask if they would like to join as an Adalo Community Leader.

On that note, I would love to introduce our team of community leaders (This list will be actively updated)

@Victor
@theadaloguy
@James_App_Maker
@bhanu

Please give them a warm and deserved welcome! :clap:

33 Likes

Honored to be part of the journey. Looking forward! :star_struck:

10 Likes

I’m humbled to be a part of helping out! Thank you!

10 Likes

Happy to help where I can! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Happy to be part of the Adalo community :heart_eyes:, I’m looking forward to helping you achieve your goals and getting your app across the finishing line!

My aim here is to push the limits of what Adalo offers and share it back to the community with step by step tutorials, I’ll be more than happy if you take my template and use it as a starting point to write your own, more complex, Adalo apps!

I’m an RPA developer, with a passion for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning, so I’m here to make you use my knowledge and experience to make your app AI-enabled and fully exploiting Adalo’s API.

#thefuturisnocode

11 Likes

Hey, That’s a very very nice move. If these leaders get active on a regular basis, it will be an awesome place to learn and create some good stuff. Today’s forum browsing was already fun with answers from the leaders.

:grinning: :wave: :clap: :clap:

7 Likes

Well selected. I’ve been building on Adalo since January 2020, and have learned so much from these people!

5 Likes

Good choice!
amazing guys!

6 Likes

Thanks for the time you put into helping us :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We will wait the simple (or not ^_^) cases with Adalo and AI.

4 Likes

No worries @oper2k :blush:, I will also be using no-code solutions on the AI side of things and in some cases using external workflows.

All this is easier than you think!

4 Likes

Humbled!

Adalo is the premiere Nocode solution right now, and it stopped me spinning my wheels and got me seriously building my project out.

I’m indebted to the Adalo team and the community, which was a big reason I chose this platform over others. People actually answer questions!!

7 Likes

Agree. Adalo has made it so easy for me to integrate outside APIs and CMS services like Backendless.

3 Likes

Hi all,

Thanks! Happy to help the community. I believe that Adalo has a great future, and I’m excited to be a part of this journey.

Best,
Victor.

4 Likes

Well deserved! Thank you Adalo community leaders for making it easy for us to navigate and solve problems. :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Please welcome an additional 2 more Adalo Community Leaders

@karimoo and @theadaloguy!

Thanks for making the community better! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks Colin! Happy to be part of the Adalo journey!

4 Likes

Thank you! Honored to be part of this exciting journey.

3 Likes

Please welcome @crmorris2 to the Community Leaders team! :slight_smile:

4 Likes