Thank you for your service. I’m Japanese. In Japan, there are no any no-code app as easy and powerful as Adalo . I’m trying to make an app in Adalo which needs to connect Airtable’s database. I need to send data from Adalo’s database data to Airtable.
I would like to do below tasks.
- Update data in Adalo’s database ( It dose not make new row but update some columns data in current exists row in Adalo’s database)
- Find row matched with updated columns of Adalo’s row in Airtable.
- Update data in Airtable’s database ( It dose not need create new row but needs update columns in current exists in Airtable’s row which is matched above the finding task)
I can do task1 but I cannot do task2,3. I read many help center’s articles and many tips but I can’t…
- A user updates his profile in Adalo.(I can do this)
- The data is send to Airtable’s Database. The task is not needed to make new rows but just update some column in a row which matches current exists his row.(I can do this)
- Airtable or Zapier finds row matched with updated columns of Adalo’s row in Airtable that the row has exist yet. ( I cannot do this)
- Airtable’s database is updated. ( I cannot do this)
Please help me. Best Regards.