All the data in the database collection has suddenly disappeared

All the data in the database collection has suddenly disappeared.

This is a horrible bug.

Does this happen in your app too?

1 Like

Yes. this just happened to me. I opened a ticket.

1 Like

Same here. I just launched my app, and then this happens. Very embarrassing.

2 Likes

oh man, sorry to hear. I have yet to launch, but I guess now i know that i need to create db backups soon than later.

2 Likes

:expressionless: same…hope they find a fix to this soon…

1 Like

Hey everyone,

I’m sorry for the inconvenience last night! Are you still facing these issues? I just replied to any tickets that came over night, but I’m not seeing any issues in the apps linked, so I need to determine if we need to bring some engineers in, as the team is generally offline on the weekend.

1 Like

Like buttons do not work in adalo app preview. When I log into the application with a qr code from the phone, the like buttons work without any problems. but it doesn’t work with your preview either

The like buttons on the link I posted don’t work. Likes are working when previewing with qr code

@Applicationspeciali

I just tested that app, and all like buttons work for me.

I see that you sent in two tickets about this within ~2 hours. We’ll work in those tickets when the team is online to help solve your issue. This is off topic of this post.

2 Likes

yes, the like buttons work when we test the application on the phone. but when we preview on the computer, the like buttons do not work, can you help? I wish you good work

file:///C:/Users/Kullan%C4%B1c%C4%B1/Documents/Apowersoft/Apowersoft%20Online%20Screen%20Recorder/20210911_193458.mp4
@ben1

that link is pointing to your pc that does not work. You need to upload it to youtube or other video services. Or dropbox, google drive.

@ben1

I haven’t experienced this issue myself. If you have a paid plan, it may be worth checking if you can see any data in your collection via the Adalo API: Collections - Adalo Resources.
If you can see your data using the API then it could be a problem in the Adalo component trying to display the collection…which wouldn’t be as horrendous as the underlying data being zapped!

Good luck creating a backup database.

I have been trying to clone my information for over a month now but cannot because my database is too large apparently. I brought this to Adalo’s attention multiple times; they tell me that they are working on it, but no solution has been implemented.

I had an opportunity to make a few thousand dollars recently by cloning and rebranding what I have built. I shared with Adalo that the inability to clone my app/database caused me to miss out on this opportunity. So far, my message went unanswered.