Android: Top bar misalignment

Hey all, new here but I’ve been enjoying using Adalo to build out an app idea. Fantastic tool.

The issue:

When building the screen, and testing in preview, all looks good.

However, the same screen in Android (pixel 4a):

The top bar looks to be off by a fair amount (and in turn misaligns the bottom bar).

Could anyone help point me to a solution please?

Hello, it’s always better to drag down a little it the top bar, because on Android it will be different. Also the same for the bottom bar.

Thank you!

Giving this a shot. Thank you! Will mark as solution as soon as I’ve tested. Difficult as everything looks great in preview. This a common issue?

Yes, no worries. It’s a normal thing, so usually we do as I’ve mentioned above in order to match the android’s design and layout.

Thank you!

1 Like

Got the top bar playing ball with a rectangle on top however, the tab bar at the bottom doesn’t seem to be as easy. Like like it needs a different trick there?

Can you please share a picture about the bottom bar on android?

Thank you!

1 Like

There’s an image in the first post. See the large gap between the tabs and the black line? Tab bar is in a group positioned at the bottom which again looks correct in preview but not on Android

Yes, usually it’s normal to have that gap in the bottom bar. You can minimize it by dragging down the bottom bar.

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.