Anyone Having problems with integrating Namecheap to adalo before?

So here’s the thing, I’ve read the other ways people are having a problem through here, and yet none of their solutions apply to mine; here’s what I’m currently having a problem on:

I placed the needed records on to namecheap yet nothing is still working, would love some insights…

Hello, you’re experiencing this problem because the (Name/@/Host) section should be either a subdomain or WWW. But here, you have added the whole domain as a Name for this CNAME record which is wrong.

Thank you!

1 Like

Does that mean I should change the (Name/@/Host) on namecheap records? Or is it not the input I’m getting wrong?

Yes you should change the Name on namecheap to be (WWW) or any other subdomain.

Thank you!

I went out and changed it to this

yet adalo still won’t budge, sorry if I’m not doing something right here

In Namecheap, you should only right “WWW” without the whole domain.

still wont work, thanks for helping still~

The Host should ONLY contain WWW, as @Ali-Bazzi and I have stated.

Once you have set it to www then you must wait.

You’ve changed the records numerous times. It takes time for the DNS to propagate. This could anywhere between 20 minutes all the way up to 48 hours.

1 Like

You can update the record and then refresh it from Adalo settings in order to get the ssl certificate.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks!

I will give it a couple of hours before giving it a go~

While I wait for it to function, is there anything else that needs changing from my options?

Yes, the Type of the record Is TXT, it should be CNAME.

tried editing it but it doesn’t offer any other options

The type of the record can not be edited. Please delete the record and create a new one but with CNAME type.

Thank you!

it also cant be deleted so i just changed it to no emailing so its blank

Thanks, is there anything else?

Also is having it on standard DNS fine?

Perfect! Now please go to your Domains Settings in the app and Refresh it and then it should work within 48 hours maximum.

Thank you!

1 Like

So I got the name to register, but when I entered the page

This is what comes out

Should I wait for it?

Yes please you should wait until your domain gets the SSL certificate.

Thank you!

1 Like