This is the guideline I got from Apple.
Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed
We’re looking forward to reviewing your app, but we were unable to sign in with the demo account credentials you provided.
Please provide the username and password for a valid demo account with full access to your app’s features and functionality or include a demonstration mode that shows all of the features and functionality available in your app. Note that we cannot use a demo video showing your app in use to continue the review.
To provide credentials for a valid demo account:
- Sign in to App Store Connect.
- Click My Apps.
- Select your app.
- Click on the app version on the left side of the screen.
- Scroll down to App Review Information.
- Select the “Sign-in required” checkbox.
- Enter demo credentials in the Username and Password fields.
- Click Save at the top of the Version Information page.
I provided Apple with the emails and passwords I created and saved in Adalo DB however they keep saying they cannot log in with the credentials I provided.