Automatically change variable if specific conditions are not met at a specific time

I have just started with Adalo, so I apologize if this question has been addressed already. I did spend some time reading forum questions, but I don’t think that this specific question has been answered, though it’s possible it has. (This post?) Briefly, I have an app that requires a person to be at a specific place at a specific time – like for a restaurant reservation – and I would like to update a Boolean variable depending on if they are there at that time. Currently, I have it working like a check-in: when the person is at the place at the right time, a button becomes visible and they click it to check in. But if the person is not there, then I would like my Boolean variable to be updated (e.g., ShowedUp = False.) Again, I’m sorry if this has been answered somewhere, but I appreciate any help identifying where I should look. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.