Banking app Template

Anyone have their own banking template/ wallet/ crypto design I can copy for inspiration?

Hi @iGotDinero,

I think @pford has made some great crypto apps.

Any way I can clone them?

Please don’t. if @pford has crypto apps that do more than give market prices or wallet lookups in Adalo, please shut them down.

2 Likes

@ntlinyousef built a wallet and posted it in the app showcase (I think it was ntlin), I asked it be shut down but it seems still active. Maybe contact him, against my strong recommendation.

If you’re saying don’t close it without his permission of course I won’t do that

No, I’m saying don’t store crypto/banking info adalo, or any other no-code platform, or with any run of the mill dev house. You need people who know what their doing, and that costs lots of money.

If crypto exchanges worth hundreds of millions can get hacked, and adalo got 8M in funding, do the math.

Scroll through the list and tell me who is ensuring your crypto tokens don’t get stole.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m in Adalo, we support adalo, but don’t put banking/credit card/crypto in adalo. Put todo lists and deliveries.

I’ve worked in large banks at a high level.

3 Likes

I don’t wanna create a crpyto/ banking app I just wann see a design/UI of a crypto/banking app

My crypto apps are for monitoring nodes and wallets only (which all anonymous and public information already), not custodying funds or storing private keys. I would highly recommend not trying to build any custody crypto solution on Adalo.

3 Likes

I can recommend you an article that will contain a huge amount of valuable tips and reasons for inspiration : banking app design

I’m sure that you know a lot about banking. Hacks happen on chain to bad chains. It’s not the credit card business where 48% of credit card users will be defrauded at some point. Posting tokens and wallets on an app does not grant anyone access to either the keys or the chain. The only way someone can get into a wallet is by being given the key. Additionally, the blockchain will not plug you in until they have audited your code, infrastructure, compliance in the region. There was an entire white collar crime division of the IRS, FBI, and every single state many years before the Satoshi paper was written. Additionally the Satoshi paper was written following the total utter failure of the banking system in 2008.

If you don’t go around ranting and reporting everyone who uses PayPal code, then it’s extremely biased to do it in the crypto sphere. Every single transaction is on chain viewable to the entire world because sunlight is the best disinfectant for our transparency-less society. Not the case with the pseudo-monetary industry. You can’t print Bitcoin after all, whereas within the next 90 days the Fed will turn on the printers and destroy the value of everyone’s savings yet again.