Bug with the Audio Player component on iOS

Hi,

I created a meditation app. I have programs with a screen that lists all of them.
As a user, when I click on a program I am redirected to a screen that lists all the songs of the specific chosen program.
When I click on a song, I am redirected to a screen with the Audio Player component that runs the URL of the chosen song. Until now everything is ok BUT when I go back to the previous screen (ie with the list of songs) and click on another song, I am redirected to the Audio Player screen BUT the song doesn’t start (it tries many times but stop directly), and when I go back to the previous screen (ie with the list of songs), sometimes the song starts. The bug is on iOS (if you open the app with the desktop simulator, it works perfectly fine)

Even by compressing the mp3 files to the maximum (around 3-4Mo) and storing the mp3 files on Google Cloud Storage, the bug still persists.

I wanted to launch my app next week but as it is a must-have feature, I need (hope) it to be fixed by Adalo team, I am currently waiting for Adalo customer support team reply.
I have 3 questions about this bug:

• Has anyone using the Player Audio component has experienced the same bug on iOS?
  • Let’s say Adalo fixes this, how confident can I be in the future the same bug won’t come back? (given it is a must-have feature, my users would be totally angry because the app would be broken again)
  • Is it possible to make the Player Audio component developed from scratch by a Adalo professional that I could import into my app? Do you have any idea of the price? Do you think there is great chance to experiment the same issue?

Here is a link to the app just in case: https://previewer.adalo.com/33830bd3-1fd1-4687-bd85-fbd11ed10415

If you want to test the app on iOS, please send me your Testflight email address, I will add you with pleasure!

Thank you in advance,

Gary

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.