Button turned into List - Set custom Filter - action link not working

Hello,

Creating an access code login. Added an Input and a button. I turned the button into a list to retrieve the Code data. Custom filtered that list so that the input = code in the database. And finally setting the action link that if the input = to the code, it will link to another screen.

However the issue is that the link won’t work. Please help.

Hi @nmeskaoui ,

Try to delete the link action and re-add.

For debug purpose, you can add update action to logged in user’s full name, to make sure that this part of actions are executed.

Thank you for responding so quick.

I deleted the button and link, re-created and additionally added a update action.

The data “access code” is not updating on the users database and the link still won’t work.

Before going to conclusion to submit ticket support.

Show us your screenshots,

• list settings
  • button update action
  • button link action
  • collection’s content with related record
  • the related screen

Please see link below:

Thank you

And how would you suggest I can see these :

• list settings
  • button update action
  • button link action
  • collection’s content with related record
  • the related screen

Hey there @nmeskaoui

To clarify, can you provide screenshots of everything?

We do not want a link to the app.
We cannot see any settings/actions/conditions with your app preview.

It sounds like @Yongki wants to help, but you have not provided any of the screenshots that Yongki has requested.

Keep in mind that we do not have access to edit your app as we do not work for Adalo. We are Adalo users just like you.

2 Likes

I misunderstood, thank you for clarifying. Please see below the pictures of the items:

1 Like

Additional photos:

1 Like

For every one’s information : I have checked @nmeskaoui app and the problem is he has added a empty link action and a update action inside the button and another link action that is not empty and a update action on the list action section.

But here the actions that is working are the actions that added inside the button. Like if you group a button and add a action inside the button and on group the action that you added inside the button is working!

I toked some screenshots of his setup :

What I did :

Thank you

2 Likes