Can you change primary keys of an collection?

If you can’t change the primaries can I change the selector of a dropdown? For e.g. in my dropdown you can chose between the users emails but not their usernames

using, USER collection, I can Dropdown box of any field, name, IDnumber, full name, emails…
without problem as long as its text or number… it works on my side :man_shrugging:

The question was bad formed. In a form the relationship field is always a dropdown, for users you just can chose between the emails.

You can change which property in a collection is the primary one by re-sorting that to be first top property in the list of properties for that collection on the data tab.

Hi, I think I have some edge case here.

Somehow ( it think because I have an integration with Integromat syncing users to Airtable), I can’t move the first field (in my case, the Adalo Record ID) and therefore can’t change what field I see in a dropdown. How can I change this?

Cheers.

Rogier

I have the same issue, and I m not able to rearrange columns in user collections, but basically I want this dropdown form, from a collection that has a connection to users, to show me Full names instead of emails, I tried rearranging the columns in user collection for full name to be first, its not letting me, but moving full names right to 3rd or 5th or whatever position, works. Pls help