Collections loading slowly again!

I will give try to Thunkable today and another one to yourvone see if the have the features I need (some login based filter, some relational database collection). If I cant find a solution I will have to extend the deadline with my client and move to real code. This is sad. Adalo has the solution and is losing my respect because of database performance, which is BASIC for any platform.

Understand your problem, especially as you’ve spent time with Adalo… There is the founders Town Hall meeting on Friday, register and attend to connect with the founders.
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_axZs8ErNSnWpeZNUszLawg

I have submitted my question to @Ben regarding ongoing performance & communication issues, hopefully get some insight to what going on :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I will be there! Thanks for submitting the question, excited to hear the their anwser.

fingers crossed, see you then :+1:

ADALO, this performance is not acceptable. I could not work on my app properly since two days. Not to mention the frustration of the users. We all pay good money and for the money I expect performance. Otherwise I need to look for an alternative. So please solve the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.