Hello, well basically it can happen if the text input component is either empty or contains spaces. Please try to edit the second action and change it from “text input is equal to No” to “text input is not equal to Yes.”
I have a similar problem too. Mine was with data table filtering where a button needs to open modal page if certain data satisfy the condition. The problem was that the link action cannot filter out data properly. When I put it as “contain”, the button takes loading but does NOT open modal page even tho the data actually contains. Also when I put it in opposite logic where I put “does not contain”, the button this time DOES open the modal page even tho the data does contain.
So it seems like filtering at link action cannot recognize the target data.