Creating a group chat

hi I am currently dealing with a chat app and I am not really happy with the performance.
Anyway, does somebody know how to add a user to a current conversation?
I started with the chat template they are offered.

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Hello Marco,

There is an adalo tutorial that goes more into depth on how to use the chat app. This should explain more if you need any more help feel free to message I just add this chat feature to my app its working pretty well at the moment. No-Code Chat Tutorial - YouTube

Hello Marco
I can help you here i have share some reference link it will help you

group chats is very convenient for people to come together and discuss privately on a topic. The limitations on member counts can depend on what purpose your chat application caters to.

This reference url not only for group chat it guide and techstack information also

Looking for the feature-rich group chat app? MirrorFly is the best choice for you. Here the expert understands in choosing ideal technology, as well as infrastructure that allows them to build an exceptional video chat app. Even video conferencing sdk also runs effectively across platforms at the same time consumes lesser space.https://hackernoon.com/these-tips-will-help-you-build-a-chat-app-like-a-true-champ-uvg3wbn

Hello @marco96

Hope you are doing good. ealier day i have answer your thread .still if you are looking 3rd party chat solution here i have shared best chat sdk provider with price ,features lists.you can check and share your thoughts

An Application Programming Interface, or API, is an integral component of an SDK. It acts as a translator i.e. it allows an application to synchronize and interact with other applications, regardless of the languages used to create them.

Here is the List of Top Free chat API for iOS apps

• Mirrorfly
  • Agora
  • Contus Fly
  • Pusher
  • SendBird

Every provider of chat apps is distinctive in terms of their technologies and features. It is easier to try to develop your chat application on the above-sorted list that meets your requirements.

Today, seamless real-time networking plays a vital role in communicating with individuals and companies, and a real-time chat SDK/API provider is the perfect way to execute such a feat onboard. Top 10 Best Free In App Chat APIs 2023 [100% Free]