Date input format in Form

Hi,

I’m having a problem with the datepicker input in a form, specifically the standard sign up form. When I use a date picker input anywhere else, I have the option for this format:
But when it’s in a form, I only have the month date picker, or this day and time picker:
Both of those options seem absurd considering how basic a Date of Birth entry should be on sign up. Can someone please explain how I can get the picker that can go back years within a form? As it stands a user would have to swipe hundreds of times to get to a date of birth for an 18 year old.

Am I missing something obvious? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hi @Frosty321,

Welcome to the community :partying_face:

Does the property that you created to store the Date of birth is a Date and Time property?
If it is you will get like the second screenshot.

If the property is a Date property you will get the first screenshot result.

Hope I’m correct!

Thank you

Hi @dilon_perera , thanks for taking the time to reply. I double checked and the field is definitely ‘date’ and not ‘date and time’. I also tried the date & time field and got the same result.

Your solution, for me at least, works fine in a regular date input element, but not when it is in a form. Do you get the same issue in a form?

Thanks

I see like this in the form.

In here check if you have selected Date Picker.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.