Delete record on app close

Hey everyone!

I am building an app that uses a Sessions collection to display Deck Swiper likes in a list. When a user clicks through to the Deck Swiper screen, a Session is created that will be updated by the Deck Swiper results.

I’m having trouble deleting the Current Session when a user exits the app. I have an action in place to delete the Current Session when the user returns to the Home Screen, but I can’t figure out how to delete the Current Session when a user exits the app without returning to the Home Screen.

Any help with this would be super appreciated! If you need more details, just let me know

Thanks, all!!

Why do you need to delete the session if a new sessions starts when the user reopens the app? I’m not sure if there is a way to delete the session if the user closes the app manually but you could use a tool like Integromat to do a batch delete on all sessions that are still open after at the end of the day (or whenever you want)

I guess my thought was to avoid an unending number of records being created. That integromat hack is brilliant, though!

Thanks so much!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.