Error when displaying players

whenever I display the players for pending players the players always display but whenever I try to display the players as anything else but pending players. they don’t display the name or image and will only allow a default image to show up. Do you guys know why this is happening?

Also this might help me solve my question on a similar issue but how do I set a select user to for example my favorite user. so logged in users favorite user. Their can only be one and only the logged in user can change their favorite user

Hi @ufc500 ,

Maybe you can try other type of horizontal list or change the sequence of creation.

Lots of going on behind the scene to improve performance that may or may not affect related or unrelated components, so we need to do experiments.

Use a button or any other component and make list, use filter for this favourite user, then link to another screen, so in this screen you get current user data.

I don’t know why this worked or how it worked but it worked an I wish I posted this question like before I tried to figure it out for 16 hours. I don’t know you bro but I love you <3. Ive never been so happy to feel so stupid in my entire life. Seriously thank you though. but out of curiosity how long did it take you to figure out the solution

1 Like

now I’m going to go back to what I’m good at. Trying to teach my pet rock how to play fetch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear that.

Do you mean make list solution ? if it is then this is one of the first things that I saw that Adalo is good at.

Long time ago, I use a tool with similar concept, but they put it the collection just once per screen, I think Adalo have improve it to be anywhere in the screen.

Alright, happy playing.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.