Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end

PragmaFlow created some really important components that would have helped a lot of no-code developers build useful/impactful apps that could benefit the whole world.

They did it for free and they did it for us. Thank you so much PragmaFlow team. I hope a solution can be found.

4 Likes

As already mentioned by Ben earlier in the thread, we are working with PragmaFlow to bring these amazing components to your fingertips that are just 1 click away from adding to your projects.

I encourage everyone to watch this video from @TKOTC that addresses this thread directly: Watch the video here

11 Likes

Then the title of this thread can be changed to something like All good things are coming soon. :grinning:

8 Likes

I hope you guys figure a solution, we as a community just need the best from everyone to create our app. And i as mentioned, Adalo with their platform and pragmaflow, made our idea real. Thanks Guys

4 Likes

Hey all. For those that don’t know me, I’m Josh, the director of product here at Adalo. I wanted to start by repeating what other Adalo staffers have said: we’re doing tons of work to improve our marketplace and it was a surprise to me when Steven let me know that this work had interfered with his site. I’ve met with Steven a couple of times this week and spent a great deal of time with my team to brainstorm ways to move forward and we think we’ve come to a solution that works for all! Our plan is to make it MUCH easier to install private components so that anyone with a non-technical background can do it. Steven has assured me this will help solve issues his users have experienced with our current flow. I also want to emphasize that third party developers who invest into our platform are the beating heart of Adalo. We value them so much and always want to make sure we’re doing what we can to encourage innovation and creativity. Our plans for the marketplace will elevate the hard work these developers are doing and provides them with ways to earn from their efforts. Stay tuned for lots of good things in 2022!

21 Likes

Sounds exciting! Thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Coming soon. :smiley:

3 Likes

Sounds cool, can’t wait

3 Likes

Hi, what do you mean by signature app? Like a canvas that people put their signatures on ? That sounds interesting to me, are you able to install it yourself if I publish it to githun? I can bang that out tomorrow for you if you can install it yourself

5 Likes

Have you ever tried coding an app from scratch? Well, I did. And I can tell you one thing — it’s not easy. And I mean it.

Before you start blaming other Adalo employees that they don’t get a fix for something, be grateful that a tool like Adalo is here. If it wasn’t, all our dreams would never become a reality. (Unless you want to invest lots of money in databases, servers, developers, etc)

Adalo devs and employees work hard every day to make everyone’s dream app come to life.

8 Likes

Adalo has a signature drop in that has been broken for a while. It doesn’t let you submit your signature. We use it for our waiver for our store.

You can see it’s broken from the link above.

Yea I can install it. Thanks that would be amazing.

3 Likes

@TKOTC The team is working towards releasing our own component to replace the one made by the 3rd party developer that is in the marketplace as they were unable to maintain the component.

5 Likes

100%

3 Likes

We from Latin America are looking forward to the news that Adalo is developing. We believe in Adalo and we hope that all goals are achieved! :brazil:

3 Likes

1 Like

“i needed to clear my head so I built this.” Priceless. :joy:

6 Likes

Oh god :joy:

5 Likes

All the people who wait months for components seeing this: :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Ya this is amazing. How do we install it.

1 Like

In the one that I built, I used techniques that I am not allow to publish. It is outside of component rules to upload images into the image db. I went to go and fix what is broken in the marketplace component. I downloaded the original source and started looking into what would be wrong. I don’t see why this does not work. It seems to work fine for me.

You deleted the original post, can you explain the problem again? Is it that you cannot save the image as an image, but rather base64 encoded images? or is it that you cannot guarantee there is an image and you save blank stuff all the time because people save without actually signing?

3 Likes