Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end

@TKOTC

Again wanted to say thank you for everything that you do for this community, i’m obviously not the only one who shares this sentiment.

With that being said, some of us rely on your components to run our apps, will the already downloaded components continue to work? For instance, I rely heavily on your subscription component that works with IAPHUB. Do I need to look for another avenue?

I hope Adalo can figure out whatever this issue is that keeps roadblocking you.

And, again, thank you for everything!

2 Likes

sorry for the word :grinning:

1 Like

Already downloaded components will continue to function.

2 Likes

Saying sorry is a Canadian habit.

6 Likes

PragmaFlow helped me so much for making my app! In fact they have created a custom component for solving my problem! Thanks a lot for all your work and all you do for Adalo community!

1 Like

We need you :pensive:

1 Like

I just wanted to post a quick update in this thread, we are anxiously awaiting the new API from Adalo which should be ready for us soon. When it is we will be back and better than ever.

14 Likes

Hope for it so much! Thank you for your work!

1 Like

Does that mean that for instance your “Share button” component would be available again?

Was quite heartbreaking seeing your video, go to your website and see that it’s down. The available alternative videos for sending an email or a whatsapp message are simply not convincing. Tried showing it to a few user testers and it did not go down well.

Hi! Any updates on the marketplace?

2 Likes

If it is not up and running by Friday Jan 28th I will do what I need to do to get it back online with or without Adalo’s support.

7 Likes

In the meanwhile how to install components as private from PragmaFlow Github repository?

Adalo - Please fix this…

3 Likes
9 Likes

npx adalo login command gives me error…

first run" yarn" to install the packages

i installed yarn, what is the yarn script to run? Does the pragmaflow website no longer work. I get an error everytime I try to download a component.

Im running all this on ubuntu via windows subsystem.

The website does not work anymore.

When you open the component’s code, write in your terminal (cmd) yarn or npm i