External Collection Record ID's Alpha Numberic Supported on API?

I’m experiencing intermittent problems with Adolos ability to reliable retrieve records from my external data collection. It works some times but not others and I haven’t yet worked out why this is happening. It always works perfectly in the setup when I run a test call but when I attempt to pass that collection to the List component some times it shows a blank screen instead of a list of the records!

My external data Collection has ID’d that are NOT purely numbers and I read this not right at the top of the Adalo External Collection Notes: “unable to support IDs that are not in number format”

Whats odd is that the records that are working okay also have alpha characters in the record ID so I’m wondering if this is the issue or a red herring and perhaps the API is updated to support alpha characters too now?

Can someone at Adalo confirm if the issue I’m experiencing could be because alpha/numberic record ID’s are not supported OR if by the virtue that it’s working with some of the alphanumberic ID’s then it should work with all of them, in which case my problem lies elsewhere?