I changed the way my API URLs work just to suit Adalo as a workaround. The external collections assume a standard REST URL convention from what I can tell, and every time I open these settings, they’re reset (as illustrated in the screen recording). The URLs themselves are beside the point I’m trying to make: the previously set values for the URLs are reset any time I open the collection’s settings.
I’ve also found that changing the URLs (I recently moved to a different domain and set up a new DB from scratch) causes chaos with the app. All the screens are still tied to (and submitting to) the old URLs. I’ve deleted the external collections and created them from scratch and reset the screens to reference the new external collections but it still has old references to the record IDs (even though it doesn’t have any URLs that reference that old DB anymore). There needs to be better visibility into how the app is working with the external collection and/or a way to reset the these external collection references.