How To Connect to Bubble.io User Database?

I have a database of existing users on a Bubble.io app.

I can use a Custom Action to get a user logged in / signed up on the Bubble side, but I need a way to export the current Bubble user database and import it into Adalo to be able to login/signup users.

And then as users are updated, I need to sync those changes between Adalo and Bubble…

I also don’t know if the password will be in a secure hash format or not (assuming yes, on the bubble side) adding additional complexity authenticating the user.

Right now I’m authenticating and then saving the Auth_Token and User_ID provided in the Bubble.io API response to the login/signup workflow to the User collection inside Adalo. I’m hoping to be able to use this data in subsequent calls but can’t sort out how to sync the two user databases so that the login/signup’s can actually happen successfully.

We are currently working on a way to do this. The feature will be able to bring in External Users from any 3rd party service.

You can keep track of the progress of this feature here: 3rd Party Authentication | Voters | Adalo