Hi Adalo Community,
I have been struggling for days to create my Marketplace app. Something similar to Fiverr or Upwork.
My app has 3 Database Collections
- Users (A user can be a Client or Service Provider)
- Business Profile (A user can have one Business Profile)
- Service Categories (There are multiple Service Categories that a Business can belong to.)
What I am trying to achieve:
- When a user signs up, they can create a Business Profile.
- Each Business Profile (Business) can belong to multiple Service Categories.
- i.e. “Chico Design” can belong to the following Service Categories: “WEBSITE DESIGN”, “APP DESIGN”, “UX DESIGN”, etc.
I have been trying to set up the Relationship Properties to achieve my goals above
- When the user creates their Business Profile, How can I get the User to select their Service Categories that their Business belongs to?
- This will allow client users to filter a business by their service categories