How to launch own branded Fitness Streaming platform?

Kindly share the fully customizable, end-to-end built-in features of OTT platform providers to stream my classes to live in fitness streaming platforms to reach more clients.

1 Like

Are you wondering if it’s possible to launch a fitness streaming platform with Adalo? Or are you wanting to find someone to build it for you? I’m having a hard time discerning your description.

Create & launch your own branded fitness video streaming website & apps, zero coding skills required.
Host Virtual Workouts via Live Streams & Video-on-Demand. CONTUS VPlayed is the world’s leading video monetization platform that allows you to seamlessly distribute and monetize your fitness videos online.
VPlayed One offers a range of solutions such as on-demand sessions, live fitness classes, live session recording, events & webinars, recommendation engine, online fitness platform, online fitness store, and more.

2 Likes

Thanks for your response. I got many platform suggestions to build a fitness streaming platform. I approached them I got the detailed information with the best price. I’m launching with VPlayed. Thanks

1 Like