How to set a box on a form?

Hello, I have a small problem and the truth is that I do not know how I can solve it. It turns out that I want to align two boxes on a form and in the editing screen it works out but in the preview or on the mobile they come out misaligned. Does anybody know how I can fix it?

Thanks a lot.

Hello jvidal,

Welcome to the Adalo forum! I would recommend grouping both elements. Could I see how you have this built in the editor?

1 Like

This is how I currently have it, although I have tried to create a whole group and it does the same to me. I can’t find a way to structure everything. :frowning:

Hi @jvidal,

You could try to include a rectangle into each group, to help preserve the layout, and move it backwards.
Something like this:

Of course rectangle should be transparent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have also tried it and am still having problems with the vertical alignment of the form. It scrolls down and I don’t understand why. :pensive:

1 Like

In the end I was able to solve it by creating a manual form with two inputs and a button. This will align the squares correctly. Also thank you all for your help.

2 Likes

Ah ok, now I see, you were trying to do this on top of the built-in form! I don’t think there would be an easy solution for that - and you’ve find the best possible one :slight_smile:

Best,
Victor.