How to set True/False value in a 'custom form'

I made a form (actually many Text Input components) to create a new notebook, also to create new questions belonging to this new notebook and now I’m having trouble to create an input that says if this new notebook is private (there’s a True/False property called Private in Notebooks).

I tried putting a toggle in this screen but in the field “What does this toggle?” the option I want does not appear.

I tried putting a switch too but apparently it works similar to toggles.

I tried to create a simple button to update the new notebook but the option does not appear.

I understand that creating a form (with the Form component) can solve my problem but I don’t want to re-do all the actions I already did in a button.

(just to clarify how the collection is structured)
ref3

Hi @raphaelmicucci ,

Unfortunately this is what I did and this is the price I have to pay for other convenients, just like writing in custom formula, we need to delete all the formula to correct simple things.

So that is why keeping temporary notes is helpful.

For built-in form, there is a limitation that you have encountered, that is why we would prefer to use custom form, meaning we create text and input field and button to do that.

Form works better in image and file picker.

This is the beauty in no code, avoiding things that are not really working, while taking faster development speed for its competence. :grinning:

1 Like

Hi, @Yongki ! Thanks for your response.

I just wanted to make sure that I wasn’t missing something.

Also, I was afraid that even by re-doing the actions it wouldn’t be the way I wanted but it seems like it will work just fine.

Again, thank you for this, and the other post’s replies! :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.