In app Donations

I’m building a church app and need to allow users to donate to specific churches via the Apple Pay feature. I have used the Apple Pay component with my other apps but am struggling to problem solve the structures that I need for donations. Any advice / help would be awesome.

I’d love advice on this as well.

I would recommend using Stripe Connect and Stripe Marketplace components for this. That way, a church can sign up for your app and connect its own stripe account to collect donations. Here’s the documentation:

The benefit here is that Stripe offers a processing fee discount for nonprofit organizations

Also, you won’t have to manually send any money to the churches after your app has received a donation as the money will be sent directly to the church’s stripe account.

1 Like

Do you have experience setting up Stripe? I’m attempting, but it isn’t going as smoothly as I’d like it to!

I sure do :sunglasses: I’ve helped set up Stripe in several apps.

Here’s the link to book a mentoring session with me if that’s what you’re looking to do: Get Expert 1-on-1 Help With Our Adalo Mentoring Sessions

Pulled out the W at the last second! I had to toggle the standard oauth toggle! If it creates any issues, I’ll reach out!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.