Indian debit cards won’t accept by strip

We have developed an application but it is not accepting Indian debit cards. Any alternative solution for this ?

Thanks
Anil

Check for currency i think you set your default accepting currency as in Dollars ($) change to INR(₹).

After if it is not working check your stripe account (Should be sign up on /en-in)

And still you are not able to understand why it’s not working contact directly to stripe because they launch their service in India a months ago maybe something wrong in their back-end or something else.

@ishantanusrivastava Thank you for your time to respond on my query.

Yes, I Checked. In Adalo I have selected INR and in Stripe I have selected as in. When I contacted strip support they mentioned like it is declining by bank. But for credit card it works perfectly fine, Facing issue only for Debit card holders.

If I enable international transaction on my debit card, I can make payment through Stripe Payment tab but through Adalo application I’m unable to make it.

The same scenario i faced earlier with one of my website & at last i found that my bank is not allowing me for international transaction but when i used my another DC it worked. I hope it’s not SBI :joy: or any other gov banks

@ishantanusrivastava I have tried for bank debit cards. It is not working for any of them. I have tried for AXIS,Karnataka,ICICI,SBI & HDFC and many more. For all the debit card payment I got declined error on stripe.

Then i think you should talk with your bank or try with demo card aka testing card. If you are just testing your app