Install Intercom Chat into Adalo App

Hi there, our company using Intercom Chat for all support and I would like to integrate it with my Adalo app. If I am unable to that it will be a deal killer for us so I’m hoping there’s a way to make this happen. If you could help me that would be great. Thanks.

Hi Michael,

Welcome to the Community! :partying_face:

You could probably paste the “intercom chat” code that they give you into the html renderer available in the component marketplace.

Thanks for getting back to me James. I’m definitely excited about building out with Adalo. Just want to make sure that our chat works. It doesn’t really give me the option of html.

The other option is to install it directly into the app:

For the “choose code language” what other code languages are there?

Could you DM me the code so I could try it on my side because I don’t use or have intercom…

[details=“Summary”]

[/details]

Not sure if I sent that correctly. Let me know. Thanks.

Could you send it again? It only shows [details]

<script>
  window.intercomSettings = {
    app_id: "untodabw"
  };
</script>

<script>
// We pre-filled your app ID in the widget URL: 'https://widget.intercom.io/widget/untodabw'
(function(){var w=window;var ic=w.Intercom;if(typeof ic==="function"){ic('reattach_activator');ic('update',w.intercomSettings);}else{var d=document;var i=function(){i.c(arguments);};i.q=[];i.c=function(args){i.q.push(args);};w.Intercom=i;var l=function(){var s=d.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';s.async=true;s.src='https://widget.intercom.io/widget/untodabw';var x=d.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];x.parentNode.insertBefore(s,x);};if(w.attachEvent){w.attachEvent('onload',l);}else{w.addEventListener('load',l,false);}}})();
</script>```

Thank you! I will try it now.

1 Like

Did this ever work? Im having a problem with it not populating.

the component execute html but not js code. wont work.

1 Like

@James_App_Maker @pushingpandas

Did you guys ever work this out? I need to add intercom to adalo as well

Hi James :wave: did this ever work for you?