Introducing TOWO - social media app

Hello! I just finished another application in Adalo. The TOWO application is a social network, with a very attractive design. The application is made for sale, we will not publish it anywhere, except preview for potential buyers.

Some functions of the application are set to see that they work. For example: privacy policy, terms and conditions, etc. They have a link to an external site owned by our company.

Now, let me tell you some interesting things about the application. First of all, the application has a unique, special design that has been worked on a lot. The development of this application was a pleasure for me. Also, if you access the application several times before registering, you will notice that the welcome screen page has a background that is selected randomly (3 colors chosen by me). The application registration steps are created manually. The text input for choosing the username will not allow you to choose an already used username. Also, the image of the post is a custom component just like the one on instagram. Specifically, a “Heart” animation appears on the double-tap, and notifications are created. There is also the function to connect your social network profiles (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok). You can see all the other functions of the application while using it. I would be very happy to offer you such a wonderful application, which I worked on with so much pleasure.

Preview

6 Likes

Wow man, this is the most beautiful app i ever seen on Adalo. Also, I’m in love with the custom nav bar you built. The whole app is nice, congrats and good luck with it!

Thank you very much! I’m glad you like that. I hope everyone creates beautiful apps!

1 Like

looks good! going to share this next on my weekly adalo news thread

Looks pretty awesome, nice touches and look. The only thing I would suggest adding at this point is a clickable follow/followers page list so we can see that in more detail.

Well done!

1 Like

I will do that. Thank you for advice!

please check your app, it keeps returning email exists error on set username screen during registration. I’m unable to sign up.

3 Likes

Can create account. Error with email field.

1 Like

Very nice app. Do you think it’s possible to make a tiktok-like app on adalo? I tried with appy pie but they don’t allow the videos to be full screen like titkok and automatically play the next video when the user scrolls.

1 Like

I want to buy the column, how can I do that?

Hi! I think this is possible if you contact @Michael from No-Code Monkey to create a custom component dor you (tiktok list). Please keep me updated if you start developing this.

Great work. Nice rounded, juicy UI.

Thanks! I’m glad the community likes the app.

Hey Alex, I haven’t contacted Michael yet because I want to finish this facebook clone app I want to publish first. Do you by any chance know how to do these things?

stuff like integrating ads (facebook audience network), figuring out how to pay out creators on a monthly basis (would I use plaid to pay?) and how to manually update revenue numbers for each creators dashboard. I also want to allow some users to deposit money to their account so they can purchase ad space. Also a quantity box that updates the total amount billed. For example 1 item costs $11.50 and the user now types 2 in the quantity box. I want the total to update to $23. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

can I find this in the google play store and app store?

Hi! No, I did not publish the app. The app is a template made for selling. If you are interested, you can contact me.

Hi everyone! Here is a new link for this app preview: https://previewer.adalo.com/e9c5678b-5a95-42e3-acf4-919f4ef322eb

Hello everyone! Many of you have been interested in buying the TOWO application template. Now the template is listed in the company store.
Take a look: https://www.boglex.de/product-page/towo-app-template

How do you create that navbar @alexbarciog ? I mean the active tab design.

You mean this navbar https://www.boglex.de/product-page/custom-app-navigation-bar ?