IOS App TestFlight creation error

I am trying to create a new TestFlight build for my app and I am now receiving an error. I have never gotten this error before on the many test flights that have been created in the past.
The error states:
No space left on device
Errno::ENOSPC

Any idea what I can do to resolve this?

1 Like

We are getting the same issue and error. Is there any way to open a ticket?

1 Like

@jagger @Warith To reach the Adalo Team submit a support ticket

Submit a support ticket for the Adalo Support team to help resolve issues, troubleshoot bugs, and offer app guidance.

FYI I have a ticket it on this, as does at least one other customer. There are also several threads on it, so hopefully we get some help soon. Here is a thread which has links to the others:

Hey Everyone! Apologies for the issue here. We’re on it. You can stay up to date with the issue on our status page: Adalo Status

I’ll also try to come back to this forum post and update you all when it’s fixed.
(Also sorry for our slower than normal response as our team was taking the day off for the new year.)

Thank you @David! Just the communication is huge. Really appreciate it, especially on the first of the year. Will follow along on the status page!

Hello!

This issue has successfully been resolved. Feel free to trigger another build & if you run into any other issues, submit a ticket here: https://info.adalo.com/submit-a-support-ticket

Please note: several other makers will be building their apps right now, too, so if you notice your app has been queued for longer than normal, this is to be expected. If it takes longer than a few hours, please reach out.

Thank you for your patience!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.