Is Adastack still alive?

So I was wondering whether the service is operational or not, since I tried to contact the support and got no answer

Does anyone knows anything about it? Do anybody use it?

I am wondering if Adalo is still alive!
There’s no roadmap and there’s no telling where this platform that I was very excited about…at first, wants to go. I’m still here hoping :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well there are updates from time to time. I would suggest moving their business in Russia bc nobody wants to do anything with russian developers (me developing shopping apps in Adalo is the main russian army funding source right)

@Indave I’ve just had a bug fixed by Adalo! I raised it 3 months ago and the team were already aware of it then.

As for Adastacks, the founder Patrick Ford sold the platform, that’s all I remember.
@AnteroValdi what are you trying to achieve?

Hey. Well I am trying to implement loggin with a phone via SMS-code or a call

I could help with that, let me know if you’re interested

Only if you’re gonna do it for free :smiley: And I doubt you can, given my location - I think that’s the issue in the first place

What is Adastacks?

It’s an online service for easy sms and voice message implementation

ah okay…I was just ready it and looks pretty easy to use and not that much money

You mind trying? I wonder whether only I am getting an error or not

Error for what? I just followed the instructions for SMS and I get an error when I test the API call of 403

1 Like

Exactly the same. Shame. Can you reach their support group in Slack?

Adastack is useless at the moment, no support no response, i’d suggest you look at other alteratives

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.