List filter of current relationship

Hi,

I’ve ran into an issue which I can’t figure out how to solve.
My collections are setup like this:

• Users - Many to Many relationship with clubs. Many to one relationship with membership
  • Clubs - Many to Many relationship with Users. Many to one relationship with membership
  • Membership - One to Many relationship to Users and Clubs

So I have a basic “profile” screen with a list showing “Logged in Users Clubs”, that works fine. However in each list item, there is a button linking to a membership page, this page is supposed to show you your paid membership details in that specific club (From membership collection).

However I can’t get the filtering right. Either I get all memberships of current user, or all memberships of the selected club.

In the membership page in filter I need to first filter out the logged in users memberships, and then match it to the selected club.

Anyone have any idea?

Best Regards
Kiqo

Hi Cisco,

Welcome to the community :partying_face:

I think you need to filter the list as Current Club> Memberships. And add a custom filter User’s ( relationship property) email>is equal>logged in user’s email. But the membership can have one user. If the membership can have many user you can create a many to many to relationship between users and memberships. And filter the list as current club>memberships and a custom filter Users ( relationship property)>all>contains>logged in user.

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you for your response :slight_smile:
Yes just two minutes before your reply I set the filter up on Current Club Membership, and then custom on email compared to logged in email and it works :smiley: I was going crazy about this… Thanks alot!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.