List not appearing changing T/F Filter

Hello, been using adalo for a while for my side project and I love it. I cannot wait to my app finished and to market!

For my issue: On public user profiles they have some options for user to click: Store, Personal tattoos, tattoos in their artist portfolio, and their sketchbook. Each clickable list item is comprised of text and a 1-image list as a thumbnail for their most recent addition in that category.

I am having issues with their “Skin” and “Portfolio” image submissions. The difference between the two in my app is indicated during submission as as True / False field. True go into portfolio, false go to “My Skin”.

The list image thumbnail does not display the “portfolio” items, and doesnt even display my default image if there are no results. My issues is that the “Skin” image thumbnail shows fine and it is literally the other list. copied, and the filter changed from true to false.

Why does one show and one does not? How can I resolve this?

Welcome to the forum @Soggy0atmeal!

I had a quick look into your app (which is very impressive already!) and I noticed 2 things:

1. You have lots of groups within groups that have similar or identical visibility settings, I think it may cause some issues if for you at some stage if not cleaned up a bit better. (It will make troubleshooting problems much harder)

2. I noticed in the collection for submitted tattoos there are lots of records that are “false” for this specific setting. If there is nothing to display from the database, then the component itself will appear to be missing too.

1. I noticed in the collection for submitted tattoos there are lots of records that are “false” for this specific setting. If there is nothing to display from the database, then the component itself will appear to be missing too.

Hey! Thanks for the reply! I appreciate how active you are and how much you help the community!
'There are items that are both true and false. I want images images that are True to show up in one section, and false in another. I notice the default image lists when filtered this way work on their own page, but my own image lists for profile page do not. Assuming they are conflicting on the page somehow, does that mean I need to just turn them into different collections?

I’m finding it a bit hard to resolve what your exact use case is, what you are trying to achieve. Could you provide a step by step flow and expected behaviour so I can make a better suggestion.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.