πŸ†˜ Need to update to a new adalo pricing plans

The date has arrived, I must update my legacy plan to fit the new adalo pricing plans.

My question is, when I click on the change plan button, will they immediately detect the published apps or will they let me indicate which ones I want to be included in the chosen plan.

I would not want to be charged for the apps that I have published at that time, I would like to know if I must first unpublish them, remove them in domain and then start the process of changing the plan?

I understand by unpublish an App when I deactivate it in the stores or is it just that the adalo editor will not let me publish a new version?

Can someone who has already done this process give me some advice? @David

following

Hey, as soon as you upgrade you will have the option to choose which Apps you want to mark as Published. I upgraded back when the Xano offer was on and as soon as I paid, I was able to select the Apps to mark as published - it’s part of the upgrade process after you pay. Any additional apps over your allowed number of Apps are charged as an individual Monthly Subscription for that App. 25$ or something like that.

Was pretty smooth for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.