Notification for Store APP

I have the store app,

I the " Admin " want to notified every time someone signs up

and how do I know or my customers knows when an order has taken place ?

Hi @timotheuslangston,

Welcome to the community :partying_face:

You can use the Trigger Notification action! I think you are using here two apps shared the same database for Admin and Users and I’m not sure if this trigger notification works but I guess it should.

Maybe other makers can add some more information here? Or you can create a collection for notifications and on the Signup form you can add a create action that creates a records in that collection.

Who’s doing this? I mean like who has to mark this in the app?

Thank you

do the app has to be publish to google and apple before i can get notification ? it cant only be the PWA version ?

1 Like

Trigger Notification only works in Native.

Or maybe you can send a email or sms to notify the admin via 3rd parties!

For Emails :

You can use Abracadalo ! : Notification API Tutorial - YouTube , Notification API | Abracadalo API Handbook

Also you can use Adastacks : Scheduled Notifications - Adastacks Guides

You can use Sendinblue too : Sending emails in Adalo via Sendinblue - YouTube

Another one you can use is Sendgrid : https://sendgrid.com/solutions/email-api/ , Adalo Custom Actions Tutorial - SendGrid Email - YouTube , Adalo to SendGrid Dynamic Templates. Using Custom action + JSON correctly to populate templates. - YouTube

For SMS :

You can use Abracadalo ! : Notification API Tutorial - YouTube , Notification API | Abracadalo API Handbook

Also you can use Adastacks : Scheduled Notifications - Adastacks Guides

And you can use Twilio too : SMS API | Twilio | www.twilio.com

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.