One App for multiple (independant) clients

I’m new to Adalo and looking whether this might suit my needs. I’m also a newbie to apps so simple answers please!

I want to create an app, which can be used by multiple clients. Each client will generally have the same requirements (possibly with some features enabled or disabled depending on their subscription level).

I’m not sure how to start with the database setup. Can I use just one app, and somehow keep the clients separate, so that no client can view anothers?
I’ve read about possibly creating a Client_ID and having this as a reference field in all tables?

Ideally I’d like to be able to issue the client with an initial ‘client master admin’ login, and then from their the client can add their own data (employees and other data relating to them specifically).

Thanks!

Hi @nickdz ,

Welcome to the community :confetti_ball:

To achieve this, the users collection & subscription collection is enough (Of course you need to add more collection in order to complete the whole app), once you develop the whole app you can restrict the components using the Logged In User > Active Subscription .

For example in terms of feature →

1. On home screen there are two components, one shows no. users joined his/her company. And other one shows no. of users active this month.
  2. Now I want to show the second component only to Booster plan to users so I’m going to add visibility rule on that component → If Logged In User > Active Subscription = Booster (you can also pass the ID) then only it will be visible to Logged In User.

Thanks
Shantanu

1 Like