Hi @theadaloguy ,
Never mind I just get a success.
Here are the steps on how you can enable full public access on AWS S3 so your final build will be able to play audio/video →
- After you followed the steps of this video → PLYR component + Amazon S3 Youtube Video
- Go ahead & select the Access control list (ACL) not recommended option.
- Then give the permission of READ to “Everyone (public access)”
- The Last step where you need to select your bucket > click on Action > Make public using ACL
- Now your app will be able to play video/audio in preview as well as the final build.