Portfolio padding. Your chance to join a STRONG team!

Greetings community. I am Thomas, the founder and CEO of PoliTorium.

I would like to start this post by saying, for now, this is an unpaid gig meant to give our company the opportunity of having diverse developers with different levels of skills and ideas, and to give you the opportunity to add to your portfolio a fully operational and legally licensed company/app.

PoliTorium is a place for users to engage in respectful political discourse across the United States, and soon to be many democratic nations. It is much like many social platforms, but with quite a few unique key differences.

We are currently a team of 5, and we are represented by the PR firm s99. PoliTorium has been published in MANY publications and editorials, including Business Insider and Yahoo business, to name a few.

On the 1st of the month, we start a very big marketing campaign, and we hope to bring in some developers that believe in a cause such as ours to work alongside us to make PoliTorium the voice of the people.

The last developer who helped us along the way, we ended up bringing into the fold entirely, and actually signing over a portion of ownership (stock), as well as a year by year ad revenue percentage, and added to our bylaws as our CTO. It isn’t JUST a possibility of a great project with a solid team going on your portfolio, but if everybody is on board and you’d like to stay, once the ball is really rolling, we would love to have our long time developers stay with us.

I myself am partaking in a 6 year masters degree in business administration/entrepreneurship, and plan to take this company as far as I can.

We are based our of Denver, CO (MDT), and have been in development for about a year and a half. The app is current found on the native app stores, the desktop version is built though locked for the marketing campaign (to push users to use the app, for the sake of ad revenue). www.politorium.com is a quick way to get to the app store links, or just search PoliTorium on your app store.

What we are looking for:

*Proficiency in UI development. Someone who is good at design. Good at keeping a user’s attention.
*Proficiency with API usage (google APIs, Ai APIs, etc…).
*proficiency in Database management (on Adalo, and eventually Xano or the like).
*Experimental thought process. Someone who is beneficial towards the project for the sake of helping think of new ideas, what will make it the best social space it can be.
*Overall Passion. Passionate people who want to help bring change to our, or their nation in the political sphere.

If this sounds like anyone, leave some comments, or email me at thomas@politorium.com - I would love to have a chat on zoom or meet and get to know you!

If any other information is desired, please don’t hesitate to ask!

-Thomas