Previewer can’t provide a secure connection

Since two days I get this error when trying to preview:

Anyone any idea? I cleared my cache, cookies, etc, already. Restarted my browser (Chrome) and computer, but nothing worked so far. Thanks for any help!

Man, just take a quick look around here (or google it) and you will find that many people are having this problem. I myself have just opened a topic about it a couple of days ago. The sad thing is Adalo staff seems to be aware of it since it has been a common problem, but fail to do anything.

I am considering leaving Adalo because I haven’t been able to work on my project since last weekend due to the same error you are facing.

In the meanwhile, if you happened to find a solution, please share.

Sorry, I should’ve looked first indeed. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. If I find a solution in the meantime I’ll let you know.

Actually, I’m glad you’ve opened another post. Maybe Adalo staff do something about it.

1 Like

@garrafa Nelson, did you find a solution already?

Hey, Tom. Yes: I’ve reported it here: Someone From Adalo? - #10 by Adalo_CXTeam

Clearing cache, cookies, local data for that URL in my browser. Shutting down the browser, restarting my computer somehow worked for me. Maybe it helps for you as well?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.