Pricing Follow-up | An Overview of Our New (& Upcoming) Pricing Structure

Hey Everyone!

Thanks again for the feedback about the elements we’re introducing for pricing. I appreciate your candor & have been learning a lot in my one-on-one conversations with a lot of you.

First and foremost, we hear you about the importance of performance & stability on our platform. To that point (and I’m sure a lot of you have heard the news already but…) we’ve rolled out quite a few performance improvements over the last couple of weeks! Read more about what we’ve improved here (plus some sweet videos). We currently have more in the works as well.

Next, there was some great feedback on having variable vs. fixed cost for pricing that was very helpful for us. And we agree; we think you’re right. Our pricing should work similarly to how other SaaS companies operate — in a way that allows you all to predict your costs. So with that, we believe our plans should have a fixed amount of actions for the different tiers without charging on a strictly “per action” basis. With that being said, we do not want to degrade your end-users’ experience (if you were to go over your plan’s limit for that month). So we’re going to have to include some à la carte add-ons for some additional flexibility to avoid causing disruption.

In terms of communication, we really have been trying our best here to bring you all along for the ride and listen to your feedback along the way. After this post, we definitely realized that what you all really needed to hear next were the details for the plans. And with that I just posted a new thread that has the plans & the specific details.

These new plans are NOT live today. I wanted to share the details as soon as I could.

And please keep in mind, any makers on either the Pro or Business plan will be able to remain on those plans for the next 12 months. Your monthly bill with Adalo will stay the same during that time, unless you choose to move to one of the new plans.

As I mentioned previously, I have been having really wonderful calls with a lot of you about these pricing changes. I have opened more slots on my calendar to speak with more of you about the upcoming changes — if you haven’t already, please book some time.

I’m going to close out this conversation now.

Thanks, y’all!

1 Like