I’m building an app that allows users to register their own products.
Here is the process when registering a new product:
Click on Add product
Fill the fields on Add product (1/2):
- select a manufacturer
- select a category
- type a product name
- type a product reference
- click on next screen
- select a purchase date on Add product (2/2)
- click on create you product → that makes you go back to home screen
Click on My products an see what happens.
Results of my tests:
- when I create products from the app preview on Adalo website, it works fine
- when I create products from the PWA on my mobile phone, it doesn’t work fine
- I thought it was somethink like cookies, and it seems to be related, because after I deleted cookies, I can register a new product and it works
- but it is very strange, because:
I created Ampli 1, Ampli 2 through the Adalo website preview
I created Ampli 3, Ampli 4, Ampli 5… untill Ampli 9 through my mobile phone.
As we can see below, it worked for Ampli 3 and Ampli 4. Cookies was deleted before the creation of Ampli 3, but then I didn’t touched them.
It didn’t worked for Ampli 5. But it worked again for Ampli 6.
Then it didn’t worked for Ampli 7, 8, 9.
Do you have any idea why the creation of new articles is random through the PWA on mobile?
Here is a link where you can clone the app to try it by yourself: Test app