Quick Question for you all :)

Hi Adalo-ers. I would like to know what the difference between the actions “create user” and “signup”. Any answers appreciated :slight_smile:

Any suggestions anyone?

Hi @XaverRavr :wave:

Create user is like let’s say you have created a user in your Users collection and then a user can login from that email,password and name if you gave that email,password and name or like let’s say the manager added several employees and they are stored in the Users collection and that user can login from that created email,password and name.

And Sign Up is like the user creates he’s account . So when he open the app and enter the email,password and name then click Sign Up and that information is storing in the Users collection and that user has created his account ( I mean like finished registering) and then you can add more information to add after Signup . So when that user Signup that details also stored in the Users collection. So it also like creating a user.

In a summarize Create user is like you’re creating the account to login for that user to the app and Signup is like that user creates he’s account and opening the app.

I hope this information will help you.

And I hope I’m correct :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you

Thanks @dilon_perera. This helps.

1 Like

Your welcome @XaverRavr :+1:

I’m happy that this was helpful for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.