Rejected from App Store

Would anyone know what this would mean and how to fix it? I’m at a loss. This is for a delivery restaurant. There is no log in on the app. It does connect to the ordering website where you can create an account, but not necessary.

This is the email appstore connect sent me.

Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness

We discovered one or more bugs in your app. Specifically, user cannot register a new account. Please review the details below and complete the next steps.

Review device details:

• Device type: iPad

• OS version: iOS 16.1.1

All iPhone apps are required to be functional on iPad. Please ensure that users are able to access your app and its features on iPad at iPhone resolution.

Thanks for any insight you can supply.

Joel

it seems like app reviewer is not able to find the user account creation screen, or maybe it is not visible on iPad for some reason like design flow on bigger screen

you can guide the app reviewer in the review comment step by step and they will go through it
or do some changes to make the account creation more visible and easy for the user

That’s the problem. There is no account creation. You do not need an account to use the app or order from the website.

if this isn’t against app store policy, so you have to clearly identify it in the app details, I believe somewhere in the app listing setup you have to mention if the app requires a user account or not!

All set. Thank you. I just explained it all to them and they passed it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.