I have read through a couple of different forum posts of people facing similar issues but none of the resolutions seem to help.
Issue: I am unable to set a status that connects to a created job. i.e. New Job = Awaiting Match Status.
- Input Requested Job Details
- Create Job with button at bottom of form
- Have this job tied to a status (Awaiting Match)
- Adjust this jobs status at various checkpoints within app.
- Be able to filter a list by job statuses i.e. Active, Awaiting Match, Closed, Cancelled, etc.
Current Process (not working)
- Create job
- Create New Status (Awaiting Match)
- Update Job
- Users = Add Logged In User (To tie this job to a user)
- Hoster - Job Status (Connected Database) = New Job > Hoster - Job Status
- Link to another page.
My issue is with step 3 above.
Please see photos for current form organization,